Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Ink Pitt--Interrogations Begin

New Ink Pitt- Assassination Attempt pt. 2 of 12:  Interrogations Begin* 
Officer Bates is THE LAW!

     
Officer Rick Bates paced back and forth in front of Billy “Gay” Hydrick and the Gaymen.  They were all in the hospital room of the injured Presidential Princess Gaymerica, who had been shot in the arm by an unknown gunman.  Aside from his promise that he would capture whoever shot Gaymerica, Bates had said nothing.  He just continued to pace, stopping only every few seconds to stare intently at those present.  After about three minutes of pacing, Officer Bates stopped and addressed them.  “Now I want all of you to listen to me.  You need to realize that I am Officer Rick Bates, and I AM THE LAW!  I’m going to interrogate you all, and I want you to tell me the whole truth.  NO LIES!  If you lie, I WILL LOCK YOU UP!!” Gaymerica lay bandaged in his bed, and started giggling.  Bates heard him and turned quickly to see what he was laughing about.  “WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY?”  Presidential Princess Gaymerica said, “Ooo I was just laughing about you locking people up.”  Bates leaned over Gaymerica’s bed and got right in his face.  “You think it’s funny to be locked up?”  Gaymerica smiled, “Oh no, Mister Bates!  I think it’s kinda kinky!  Maybe you should cuff me and take me downtown! Hehehe”    Billy “Gay” just rolled his eyes.  “Well maybe I will, Fairy Princess!!  Maybe my interrogation will start with you and your man-whore here!”  Billy “Gay” frowned.  “Hey!  I’m not a man whore, Rick!”  Officer Bates just glared at them both.  “What you do on your own time is not my problem, Billy.  I don’t care if you’re sucking off the Fairy Princess every night!  Doesn’t matter to me.  What does matter is finding out who shot him in the arm.  Right now, I’m thinking you two sick freaks are the perpetrators.”  Gaymerica gasped.  “What do you mean, Mister Bates?  Someone shot me!  I couldn’t shoot myself!”  Officer Bates stood up again.  “First of all, it’s Officer Bates!  Officer!  Not Rick and not Mister!  Maybe you and Billy G. here planned this whole thing.  In trying to get sympathy from the public, you decided you’d have someone shoot at you!”  Billy “Gay” looked at him in disbelief.  “I’m not that smart, but even I know that dudn’t make sense!”  Officer Bates gritted his teeth.  “Sure it does.  I’ve seen it a thousand times.  So how the hell did you do it?  One of your friends here in the Pussy Party must have pulled the trigger!”  Bates looked over at the Gaymen, consisting of the AmbASSadors and the Cabinet (Cracky, Just A Solider, and the French Phallus).  “So which one of you did it?  C’mon, c’mon spill it!”  In all the excitement, the out-of-his-mind Just A Solider suddenly just went off like a bomb.  He shouted, “Sir Yes Sir!”  as if Bates was his commanding officer.   Bates went over to him, pointing a finger of blame.  “So it was you!  Should have known!  Who else in this league of light-loafers would have the guts to even point a gun?  The ex-army solider!  At ease, son haha!  Me and you gonna have us a long talk…

*To see the events leading up to this story, check the Classic Pitt Report blog at http://classicpittreport.blogspot.com

NEXT:  INTERROGATING JUST A SOLIDER
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2015

All characters, stories, photos, drawings, and performances
are (C) 2015 Joshua Dyson & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work

are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

NOW CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF THE MR. PEEPERS CHARACTER!!

Purchase Mr. Peepers and the Peepspace Season 1!  
Collects all 24 pages of the Season 1 comic strip
First appearance of the comic strip version of Mr. Peepers!










Also available for purchase: the Peeper #5 for only 50 cents!
All-new issue of the comedy newsletter for Februrary 2015
Features Mr. Peepers' trip to Hooters & a 10th Anniversary Mr. Peepers poster!




No comments:

Post a Comment