Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Shit Pitt--Monica's Status

Shit Pitt--Child Castaways pt. 5 of 6:  "Monica's Status"
Monica likes Clementine Shirtless!


A shirtless Mr. Clementine stood outside Monica's trailer. Having just hung his sweater on the line to dry, he was now trying to figure out what to do with his pants.  Monica then emerged from her trailer with some clothes in hand.  She smiled at the sight of the skinny white frame of Mr. Clementine.

"Oh!  I didn't know you were already getting undressed."  Monica's eyes flashed a different message as she turned away.  "Here are the clothes I promised."  She handed him some shorts and a t-shirt that were bought for the movie but never used.

"Thank you."  Clementine smiled.  "I think I'll go into these bushes and finish changing."

"You don't have to."  Monica looked directly at him again.  "You could finish in my trailer...um...in the bathroom.  Take a shower too, if you want."

Clementine agreed, and walked into the trailer with Monica.  Clementine noticed some pictures in the living room, but did not have time to ask about them, as Monica ushered him into the bathroom.  Clementine then removed his pants and took a shower.

Clementine walked out of the bathroom in his fresh clothes, to find Monica out of costume, and also in shorts and a t-shirt!  The "native islander" look had been replaced with a modern, girl next door appearance.  The only thing that marked Monica as being a bit exotic was her Samoan features.  She had let her long dark hair down, and appeared to Clementine as being twice as beautiful as when she wore that feathered headdress!

"Um, hello.  Who are you and where is Monica?"  Clementine joked and flirted simultaneously.

Monica smiled.  "Hi!  It's me!  This is what I look like when I'm not playing a tribal Samoan woman...ha!  You look quite different yourself!  Hardly recognized you without your Mr. Rogers sweater!"

Clementine laughed.  "Well it's a funny story...on my way to the land of make-believe...one of those damned puppets stole my sweater!"

Monica cracked up started rolling around on the couch where she reclined.  Once she caught her breath she said, "Oh, Percy, you are something else!  Do you have a woman that you make laugh like this on a regular basis?"

Clementine frowned a bit.  "Well, I was married once, but we had a difference of opinion and we divorced."

Monica looked concerned.  "A different opinion caused you to split?  Must’ve been something serious!"
Clementine sat down on the other side of the couch.  "My wife got into this religion that I wasn't particulary fond of.  It got so demanding that we decided a split was necessary."

"That sucks.  I've never been married, but I have a daughter."  Monica pointed to one of the pictures Clementine had seen before his shower.  "That's her.  She lives with me and my grandparents further inland.  Her father lives in the states and, beyond child support, has little to do with us.  I'm hoping that getting this movie role will help us financially."

"So how did you get hired on for Child Castaways?"  Clementine asked.

Monica brushed her long dark hair back.  "I answered a casting call for the movie when I found out they were shooting here in Tutuila!  Turns out, they needed lots of native people, and I got cast as female lead because I had the best native look.  Besides this, I've been an extra for a few low-budget films."

"Oh." Clementine sounded disappointed.

"What?" Monica questioned.  

"It's just that...for a new actress...you certainly had me fooled out there on the beach!  I really thought you were a native!"  Clementine laughed.

Monica smirked and smacked Clementine in the shoulder.  "Well I am a native, silly!  Not hard to play that!  I'm just not a savage, which is what you thought I was!"  The two laughed and talked a bit more before retiring to bed.  Clementine slept on the couch, while Monica, with eyes still full of desire, reluctantly told him goodnight as she made her way to her bedroom.  As night came, Clementine's sweater swayed in the ocean breeze for a few moments before disappearing from the line!


NEXT:  CLEMENTINE IN CHILD CASTAWAYS TAKE ONE
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2014
THE PITT REPORT UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY 

All characters, stories, photos, drawings, and performances
are (C) 2014 Joshua Dyson & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work
are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment