Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shit Pitt--Working with Peyton

Shit Pitt--Child Castaways pt. 4 of 6:  “Working with Peyton”
Peyton is a PAIN!
 


Mr. Clementine cried out in agony!  Peyton was kicking him in the leg repeatedly as the muscular Monica struggled to pull him away!

"Peyton! Stop it! Now!"  Monica's demands were disregarded by the problem child as he went on kicking.

"C'mon Mister!  I wanna play!  C'mon Mister!"  Peyton giggled as Clementine fell to his knees.  "Aww, you're no fun Mister!"  Suddenly, Peyton felt himself being lifted up off the ground.  Monica had grabbed him by the back of his t-shirt and was raising him into the air!  She turned Peyton around and looked at him sternly.

"Peyton!  I told you not to act out!  Apologize to Mr. Clementine!  If you don't, I'm going to get Jeffery to remove you from the lead role and put Tommy in your place!"

"No!  You  can't tell me what to do!  You're not my mom!  Tommy can't play my role because he don't have no talent!"  Peyton frowned at Monica and crossed his arms.

"Peyton..." Monica spoke slowly, with just a bit of anger in her voice.  "I want you to apologize to Mr. Clementine NOW!"

Peyton stared at the angry face of Monica for a few moments.  The problem child felt a tinge of fear and finally agreed.  Monica then lowered him to the ground.

Peyton walked over to Clementine, who was getting up off his knees.  "I'm sorry, Mister.  It won't happen again!  Wanna shake on it?"  Peyton held out his hand.  Clementine put one hand forward and Peyton bit it!  Clementine screamed in pain as Peyton ran off into the woods, laughing.

Monica shook her head, then went over to help Clementine up.

"Sorry about that."  Monica frowned.

"It's okay.  At least I didn't get burned!"  Clementine supported himself on the strong arm of Monica as he rose to his feet.

"So, do you think you can deal with him?

Clementine thought for a moment.  "I've dealt with some difficult children, but Peyton really is a bit much!"  Monica laughed as Clementine smirked.

"I like the boy though."

Monica looked puzzled.  "REALLY?  Peyton is VERY difficult to like.  Sometimes, I just want to give him a good spanking!"

"Peyton is no exception.  Just give me time."

"Sounds good!  I like you, Percy.  You seem like a nice man.  You can stay in my trailer tonight if you like."

Clementine was caught off-guard.  Monica had suddenly warmed up to him!  "Oh, uh...I dont' know if I should..."

"It's okay, Percy!  It's not like we'll be sleeping together or anything!" She laughed as her eyes lit up slightly with desire.  "We do need to get those wet clothes off of you first!"  She smirked at Clementine, who blushed a bit.

"You can hang that sweater of yours on the line outside my trailer.  I have some other clothes that might fit you in the meantime."  Percy and Monica then walked from the set and towards Monica's trailer. Percy would later remove his sweater and place it on the line to dry along with his pants.  The sweater swayed in the ocean breeze until nightfall.

NEXT:  CLEMENTINE IN CHILD CASTAWAYS TAKE ONE
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2014
THE PITT REPORT UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY 

All characters, stories, photos, drawings, and performances
are (C) 2014 Joshua Dyson & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work
are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment