Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Ink Pitt--Diary of a Man Princess

New Ink Pitt--Dealing with the Dupes INTERLUDE: “Diary of a Man Princess ”
Manly Man writes in his Diary!
Dear Diary, 
     As  the one, true Manly Man, only I am deserving of the title, “Man Princess.”  The duplicates I unknowingly created after ejaculating to a picture of Scott Baio in the Whitespace, are all FAKERS!  They are FIVE FAGGY FAKERS, and cannot compare to the one true Manly Man…Me!  Despite that, they had everyone thinking that Manly Man Gaymerica and the other Manlies were me!  After hiding and watching them for some time, I thought I knew what needed to be done.  I would kill them!  Yet, in all my zeal to do that, I couldn’t help but marvel at each of them, and enjoy how much they were like me!  Will I flake out over my faggy five fakers, and let them live?  It seems so.  I shot Gaymerica in the arm, and Safari in the ass, but I just can’t bring myself to kill them!   I realize I’m no killer, and I certainly can’t kill myself, which is what killing the Manlies would be like!  They are all products of my semen, and makes them my children..sort of…if I got with a  woman (ugh) and had sex with her!  Oh my goodness, that would be JUST AWFUL!  I’d rather get with my Manlies and have a Faggy Five Way!  Wait, they already had one of those (I saw it!), and anyway, my participation would make it a Sexy Six Way instead!  Ooo maybe I’ll have to let them all live after all!!

*To see the events leading up to this story, check the Classic Pitt Report blog at http://classicpittreport.blogspot.com

NEXT:  BILLY G'S BENEFIT YARD SALE
WEDNESDAY JUNE 3, 2015

All characters, stories, photos, drawings, and performances
are (C) 2015 Joshua Dyson & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work

are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

NOW CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF THE MR. PEEPERS CHARACTER!!

Purchase Mr. Peepers and the Peepspace Season 1!  
Collects all 24 pages of the Season 1 comic strip
First appearance of the comic strip version of Mr. Peepers!

SKETCH CARD COMMISSIONS
Now taking Sketch Card Commissions at Awerty Studio
Check out my Sketch Card of the Week...THE VISION!

No comments:

Post a Comment