Saturday, July 4, 2015

New Ink Pitt--Patriotic Princess Presentation

New Ink Pitt--Dealing with the Dupes Video Special--Patriotic Princess Presentation

Manly Man Gaymerica sends out a Patriotic Presentation from his Presidential PRIDEaway while in Same-Sex Seclusion!

Transcript

Due to audio problems, possibly due to the Presidential Princess being overly friendly with microphones in the past, this transcript is being included with the video presentation.

“My fellow Gaymericans this is your Presidential Princess, the Manly Man Gaymerica, coming to you in Same-Sex Seclusion from his Presidential PRIDEaway with a special 4th of July Patriotic Presentation.”

“Thanks to that naughty assassin, the PRIDEaway has been my home for many months.  Though it has been difficult to not show my face to all of you, none of you should worry because I have been well taken care of.  During my Same-Sex Seclusion, I’ve had all sorts of men to take care of my needs.  I’d like to give some thanks right now to those great men.  I’d like to say thank you to Roger for preparing all my meals.  Thanks goes out to Franz for all those sensual massages OOO the Manly Man surely enjoys those!  Chuck.  Thank you for bath time and shower play in the Presidential Bathroom.  Also, I’d like to thank Mario, who is way better than Maria, a lady housekeeper I had.  Mario is the best damn housekeeper I’ve ever had and he also looks good when he bends over.  He has a really nice butt!”

“Well, my fellow Gaymericans, let me tell you the reason I am coming to you now with this Patriotic Presentation.  I apologize for <inaudible> on the mic.  It looks very familiar--something that I am very familiar with.  Okay, the reason that I am coming to you now is that it has come to my attention, that in a universe not far away, it’s and election year!  Can you believe that?  There is also a debate over same-sex marriage, which finally has become law there!  In Gaymerica’s New Ink Pitt, we’ve had same-sex marriage for quite a while now.  You can marry anyone you want, especially if they have the same body parts!”

“Anyway, in this other universe, Hillary is going to run, but she can't run for all those wrinkles!  She’s certainly no Presidential Princess like the Manly Man Gaymerica!  Ooo.  Also, Donnie Trump has the money but his mouth seems to be bigger than his bank account, which gives me hope!  How many can you fit in there at once, Donnie?  There is also someone who I might actually give my vote to--Lindsey Graham!  I’d vote for him simply because of his first name, which is so ladylike ooo!  Worthy of being a Man Princess like myself!”

“My fellow Gaymericans, I’d like to wish you all a Happy 4th of July and get ready because you’re going to be seeing more of me in the Pitt Report, thanks to Billy G, my First Man, who has called me back, out of my Same-Sex Seclusion to confront this assassin finally!  Now we know who he is and what he is or we think we do.  Seems a little strange, what he told me on the phone.  This doesn’t make sense.  Guess what, Assassin, the Man Princess, the Presidential Princess, the Patriotic Princess is here to put an end to you!  So get ready!  So all of you have a great 4th of July!  Ooo, I’m going to see Mario right now ooo!  Good night. Good night everyone!  Let me play the song again!”

*To see the events leading up to this story, check the Classic Pitt Report blog at http://classicpittreport.blogspot.com

NEXT: REAR ENTRY
WEDNESDAY JULY 8, 2015

All characters, stories, photos, drawings, and performances
are (C) 2015 Joshua Dyson & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work

are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

NOW CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF THE MR. PEEPERS CHARACTER!!

Purchase Mr. Peepers and the Peepspace Season 1!  
Collects all 24 pages of the Season 1 comic strip
First appearance of the comic strip version of Mr. Peepers!

SKETCH CARD COMMISSIONS
Now taking Sketch Card Commissions at Awerty Studio
Check out my Sketch Card of the Week... JURASSIC WORLD'S CLAIRE DEARING!

No comments:

Post a Comment