Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Ink Pitt--Casting Blame

New Ink Pitt--Misfortune of Doom pt. 1 of 6:  “Casting Blame” 

Trodemus Blames Belinda!


"So that's what happened, Troddie."  Belinda stood in the Study of Doom with Trodemus.
"I'm sorry.  I didn't know that The Book of Riches was responsible for this haunting of your finances, or that what I did...would make it happen!"

Trodemus sat behind his desk, in a plush leather chair.  "I know, Belinda.  You said that there was no mention in the book about this...ceremony...you performed having any negative effects at all.  Yet, you received an envelope with $1,000 within 24 hours at our doorstep!  Such things do not normally happen, and should have given you cause for concern!"

Belinda frowned.  "Troddie...you were gone, and we weren't sure if you were coming back.  I knew that without you there was no fortune telling business, and no income!"

"Why didn't you find a job?"  Trodemus looked sternly at Belinda, which was a rare thing.

Belinda crossed her arms, looking offended.  "Troddie, I was a guest in your house!  It wasn't my responsibility to go find a job!  If anyone needed to get a job, it was the Ninja, who ate nearly everything in the kitchen in the first week!  Glad you returned the following week, because $1,000 would have vanished fast with that appetite!"

"The Potbellied Ninja does work...for me!  He earns his salary as my servant!"

Belinda huffed.  "What does that even mean?  Does he give you back rubs? Does he do all the other things only I do for you?"

Trodemus suddenly smiled.  "Well...he really doesn't look that good in a corset! Ha!  Belinda, I'm sorry.  You were desperate to find me or survive.  I understand that now.  Besides, I can't stay mad at my big beautiful lady who inspires all my greatest visions!"

Belinda smiled mischievously.  "ALL of your visions?"
Trodemus nodded.  "All the greatest ones!"
"Mmm I like that.  Can't stay mad at you either, Troddie!"  Belinda then walked over to Trodemus' desk and climbed up on top!  "Let's make up for our fight, and for all the lost time running around today with the camera crew!"

Belinda was about to kiss Trodemus when the Ninja burst in with The Book of Riches, which was once more open and releasing ghosts!

"Master!  I cannot close book anymore, but something happen on the page Belinda read from!  It has new message that may explain what transpire here!"

The Ninja set the book down on Trodemus' desk and they were able to read the words, "to whoever receives the dough, to them will also come the fear of financial woe."

NEXT:  REVERSING THE WOE
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2014
THE PITT REPORT UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY 

All characters, stories, photos, drawings, and performances
are (C) 2014 Joshua Dyson & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work

are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

Purchase Mr. Peepers and the Peepspace Season 1!  
Collects all 24 pages of the Season 1 comic strip
First appearance of the comic strip version of Mr. Peepers!
Click the picture to visit the store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment