Monday, April 4, 2011

Pitt Report--Restaurant Date


Lenny is uncertain about the restaurant date!

New Ink Pitt--Dating Difficulty pt. 2 of 5: “Restaurant Date”
Rachel and Lenny sat at a table in an upscale restaurant. Their first official date had begun! Lenny had reluctantly agreed to Rachel’s desire for them to go on a series of dates that would not end in sex. Rachel had to know that Lenny really loved her if they were going to be married and become a family. Their previous encounters had all been sexual and although Rachel admitted that she loved it, she needed more from her leprechaun lover. Questions had filled her mind about his true intentions, and she had to know if he was really ready to accept responsibility for the child he had given her!

“Lenny, do you know what you want to eat?” Rachel looked over at the leprechaun, who was dressed up in a little green suit with matching tie. He did not look happy as he glared down at the menu he tightly held in his small hands.

“What is this stuff on the menu, Rachel? I do nae understand a word of it, lass!”

Rachel smiled. “Oh, Lenny…that’s because it’s in French! This is a French restaurant after all! Haven’t you ever been to a place like this in all your travels?”

Lenny rolled his eyes. “No lass. This type of…establishment just isn’t me style! I prefer a more raucous kinda place for me entertainment!”

“Oh, THAT kinda place, hmm? A bar, Lenny?” “Oh course, lass! What else did ye expect?”

Rachel sighed. “God, Lenny! We’re so different. I hope we can make this work.”

“Don’t worry, Rachel! It’ll all work out, lass! I told ye I luve ye, and I am prepared to marry ye, no matter what I have to endure!”

“Endure, Lenny? Does that mean you’re just going along with my wishes to get into my pants again?”

Lenny put down his menu and reached over to put his hands on Rachel’s. He looked into her eyes. “Listen to me, Rachel! I luve ye, and that is why I am honorin‘ your wishes. However, I will nae lie and say I do nae want to make luve to ye again! The thing is, I am willin’ to show me commitment to ye and when the time is right, we’ll be married and we can make luve the proper way…as husband and wife!”

A smile slowly broke the sadness on Rachel’s face. She then leaned over and kissed Lenny on the cheek. Rachel was still not sure of what would happen in this situation, but she was willing to put her doubts aside until this date was over. Then she told Lenny he would be paying for the entire meal, which made more disappointment appear on Lenny’s face!  

The Pitt Report updates Mondays.
All characters, photos, stories, and performances are
(C) 2011 Joshua Dyson    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment