Monday, March 28, 2011

Pitt Report--Decision to Date


Rachel wants to know how committed Lenny really is to her!


New Ink Pitt--Dating Difficulty pt. 1 of 5: “Decision to Date”
Rachel & Lenny lay naked on the floor of the hidey hole, sweating and out of breath! To apologize for rejecting him before, Rachel had come to the hidey hole and willingly had protected sex with Lenny the Leprechaun! The experience had been truly amazing, as the two had been at it all night!

Now, as the sun rose over the underground hidey hole that was Lenny’s home, Rachel began to think about things. Though passionate, willing sex with Lenny was the greatest kind she‘d ever had, she regretted having it with him so quickly and without more commitment. She was still a religious woman, who despite her shortcomings, would ultimately honor her Mormon faith. With that in mind, Rachel rolled over and faced her lover--the man who said he wanted to marry her at any cost. “Lenny, you make me feel better than any man ever has, and I love you!”

Lenny smiled at the beautiful red-haired woman. “Ah, Rachel, I love ye too, lass!”

Rachel’s face changed from happiness to a look of uncertainty. “Lenny, I have to know…do you still want to be my husband?”

Lenny took Rachel’s hands in his to assure her his intentions were still the same. “Of course, Rachel! I am ready to marry ye as soon as possible! Do ye not believe that?

Rachel turned away. “I believe you, Lenny. I do. I just--I need to know that it’s not all just about sex.”

Lenny reached up and turned Rachel’s face so that she was once more looking at him. “Rachel, me dear…I have been a wild lad in me time, but I want ye to know that I never met a lass like ye! I truly love ye and I am ready to commit to ye as soon as ye are ready!”

“Good, I’m so glad to hear that,” Rachel said as she smiled again. “If you are truly ready to commit, then you won’t mind doing a few things for me before we get married.”

“Ah ye want me to lick that spot behind your ears again, hmm?”

Rachel giggled. “No, Lenny. I want you to agree to go out on some dates with me, like real couples do.”

Lenny’s eyes filled with love. “Ah, lass I don’t mind at all! I would luve to take ye out and romance ye!”

Rachel grew happier. “Perfect! I also want you to agree to go out on dates with me where we just talk and don’t do anything else.”

Lenny looked puzzled. “Nothing else? What do ye mean, Rachel?”

Rachel swallowed hard. She wasn’t sure how Lenny would take this. “I want us to go out on some dates where we don’t have sex afterwards. I want to know that it’s not all about sex with us.”

A look of disappointment formed on Lenny’s face…

The Pitt Report updates Mondays.
All characters, photos, stories, and performances are
(C) 2011 Joshua Dyson    

No comments:

Post a Comment