Monday, August 8, 2011

Pitt Report--Rachel on Lenny's Lifestyle



New Ink Pitt--Lenny’s Lifestyle pt. 5 of 5: “Rachel on Lenny’s Lifestyle”
Lenny continued to kick, punch, and stomp the man beneath his small frame. The leprechaun had gotten really “peesed off” when the man had tried to make time with Lenny’s lady--none other than Rachel the Mormon mommy! A headbutt to the groin had sent the man down, and now Lenny was unleashing his Irish fury!

“Thought ye was a big tough guy! Ye were gonna stab me with yuir little bottle! What in the green hell is wrong with ya? This Leprechaun too much for ye?”

Rachel watched in horror as the man began to cough up blood from all the blows he was taking from Lenny. She was on her cellphone, trying to reach Brother Brad. When he answered her call, Rachel told him the whole story and asked him to come down to the Irish pub and take her home. The call finished, Rachel ran over to Lenny.

“STOP IT LENNY--NOW!”

Lenny ceased his actions, and turned to look up at the beautiful, fair-skinned redhead he had given his heart to! His heart raced at the sight of her, and most of his anger left. Surely she would be moved by his efforts to protect her, and give him a kiss!
“Lenny, I’m leaving.” Rachel then turned to walk away. Lenny jumped off the man and ran after her.
“Rachel? What do ye mean? I took care of this bastard--now we can get back to havin’ fun!”
“No. I’m going home. You’re so violent, and your lifestyle is too different.”
“What are ye talkin’ about? I beat this guy up to protect ye! I did it for ye!”

“I know, Lenny, but I can’t be with someone who lives like this! All the fighting, drinking, and sexual advances are not…appropriate. It’s not a fitting lifestyle for a good Mormon woman.”

“Rachel…I was just trying to show ye a good time! Please don’t leave me!”
“No. It hurts me to my heart, but I have to go. I can’t be part of this. God, if only you were a Mormon. Maybe then it would work out.” Rachel then walked out of the pub, leaving Lenny behind.


Support this blog and my other artistic efforts by purchasing a comic! THE PITT REPORT: INK PITT SAVANNAH is on sale at www.awertystudio.com


The Pitt Report updates Mondays and Tuesdays!
All characters, stories, and performances are
(C) 2011 Joshua Dyson

No comments:

Post a Comment