Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Peepers' Pitt--Punker's Payment


Punker has to pay up!

Peepers' Pitt--New Crew Askew pt. 4 of 20: “Punker's Payment”
Rock star Van Punker awoke to a thumping noise. He opened his eyes to see Jervas Clinkscales, Lucy’s pimp, standing over him. The thumping sound was coming from Clinkscales’ cane, which he tapped against the wooden floor.

“Myy name is Jerrrvas Clinkscales, and I hear you had sex with Lucy, my number one ho!”

Punker, who had taken the drugs and drank the alcohol left him by Mr. Peepers back in the park, was a bit out of it. His thoughts began to clear, and he vaguely remembered having sex with someone. Lucy walked in a moment later, and suddenly it all came back to the rock star.

“H-hey man, I don’t want no trouble. I was just performing and I woke up here.” Punker lied.

Jervas leaned forward and smiled. “Hehe. Thas ok myy man. Looks like you had a bad trip. I knows every man hass needs, but that don change the fack that…you slept with myy number one ho, and you ain’t paid yet!”

Punker felt around for his pockets, but he had none as he was naked. He looked over at his red performance spandex.

“Don botha…we check them as soon as I finds out you was in here. You ain’t got nothing in them. So I wants ta know…how is you gon pay up? Lucy, she is the best I gots, and she don come cheap!”
Van Punker looked around again before jumping up out of bed and shoving Jervas out of the way!

“DAMMIT! YOU AIN’T GETTING AWAY WITHOUT PAYING, MAN!” Clinkscales ran after Van Punker…


All characters, stories, photos, and performances
are (C) 2011 Joshua Dyson

All characters appearing in this work
are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment