Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shit Pitt--Clementine Cast

Shit Pitt--Child Castaways pt. 2 of 6:  “Clementine Cast” 
Mr. Clementine to star in Child Castaways?


Monica, the Samoan lead actress for the Child Castaways movie, stood up, pulling Mr. Clementine off the ground with her.  Clementine was astonished to see that she was a foot taller than him.  She was also more muscular than the skinny Clementine, with the powerful arms and legs of an athlete!  Her strength was evident, but it did not subtract one bit from her overall sexiness.   Monica had beautiful eyes, luscious lips, and was endowed in all the right places.  Clementine was both intimidated and interested in the exotic woman.

"So what's your name and how'd you get out there in the ocean?"

Clementine knew he couldn't tell her about the Pirate trying to kill him because of his service to Sh*thead.  "My name is Percy.  I...was on a cruise ship and fell overboard.  I don't...remember what happened after I hit the water.  Maybe the impact knocked me unconscious?"

Monica frowned.  "Oh Percy, I'm so sorry!  You may need more medical attention!  We have medics on set that can check you out."

"That...sounds good.  Thank you.  So, Monica, what is this movie about?"  Clementine walked beside Monica from the beach and towards the trees.

Monica smiled.  "Isn't it obvious?  Child Castaways is about some shipwrecked children living on an island.  Separated from their parents, they are forced to form their own society."

Clementine smirked.  "I think I read a book like that before.  I'm sure you've heard of Lord of the Fl--"

"Stop!  We're not allowed to mention that story!  The director doesn't want people to realize he used that as source material!"  Monica rolled her eyes.  "So it's not an original idea, but what is these days?"

"I can attest to that." Clementine stated.  "I used to have a children's show and my character was patterned after a certain famous character on educational television."

Monica's eyes grew big and she placed a hand on Clementine's shoulder.  "Wait!  You were on TV?!?"

Clementine shook his head.  "Well, yes.  I had two shows on public access TV in my area.  I don't suppose you've heard of The Clementine Show or Percy's Playtime, have you?"

Monica shook her head in ignorance. "No, but I can do an online search!"  She then pulled a mobile phone with a touch screen from her dress.

Clementine laughed.  "Hey, you're breaking character!"

"It's okay.  We've stopped filming for the day, because our lead actor hurt himself doing a stunt.  If he's not better in a few days, we may have to find a replacement.  I just finished a scene and was taking a walk on the beach when I found you.  Looks like I also found your Wahpedia page!"  Monica read over the information about Mr. Clementine's TV series.

"Oh wow, you had a great show going!  So, what happened with that?"

"Well, there were some contract issues and I chose to leave.  I got hired on by a new director for a...reality show...for a while."  Clementine was referring to his "employment" by Sh*thead.  "Having finished my role, I decided to go on a cruise to...where did you say this was again?  My head isn't quite right yet after that fall."

Monica looked concerned. "Tutuila, in American Samoa.  We need to get you checked out.  The set is just through these trees."

"HEY!  I just had an idea!"  Monica stopped walking.  If you're feeling well after the medics check you out, maybe the director will considering casting you in the lead role for Child Castaways!"

NEXT:  ON THE SET
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2014
 THE PITT REPORT UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY 

All characters, stories, photos, drawings, and performances
are (C) 2014 Joshua Dyson & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work
are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment