Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Ink Pitt--The Gift


Lenny the Leprechaun
New Ink Pitt--Rachel’s Gift pt. 2 of 2:  “The Gift”

Rachel kissed Lenny the leprechaun passionately.  She was a good Mormon woman, but she had needs!  She needed Lenny as her lover, and to be around to be a father to their unborn child.  That was not the only reason she’d agreed to drive off to a private place and have more fun with him though…

Rachel pushed Lenny away for a moment.

“Lenny…”
“What lass? What is it?”
“I need you…as a lover and a father to our child.  I also brought you out here for another reason.”  
“What other reason do ye have, lass?”
“Lenny…I brought you here to give you a gift.  You’re going to be gone for a while when you accompany Rufus on his mission as a Mormon priest, so I wanted to give you something.”  Rachel smiled.
“Ah lass…ye are wonderful!  What is me gift?”

Rachel looked seductively at Lenny, and then removed her bra!
“THIS!”  She then removed her panties.  “I need you, Lenny, but I know you also need me!  Take me…I’m yours!”

Lenny smiled so big that he thought he’d become something other than a mostly angry leprechaun!  Surely he’d never be angry again!  The idea of Rachel about to give herself to him as gift made him happier than he’d ever been!  It also made him one horny little leprechaun and he could not contain himself anymore!  He then unleashed his passion on his lady love!

All characters, stories, photos, and performances
are (C) 2012 Jon Hason & Crevice Creations

All characters appearing in this work
are fictitious. Any resemblance to real
persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment